Talk

Advanced search

Y do i feel like this ?

(5 Posts)
Mummyneedinganswers Fri 08-Jan-16 18:57:32

Hi
I am after reassurance really. I gave birth 7 weeks ago to a beautiful baby girl but I already feel broody and want another. Is this a phase I will go through or will I always feel like this. I feel guilty for wanting another already as my wee girl is my whole world ?

ShowOfHands Fri 08-Jan-16 19:02:36

It's normal. It's the hormones and fatigue. They have a funny effect. It will most likely pass. Double up on contraception and let yourself heal a bit.

Congratulations!

Mummyneedinganswers Fri 08-Jan-16 21:50:30

Thank you relieved that it's normal I felt like a terrible mum for not being happy with my little girl but I am I just can't describe my want for another although I know I don't want another baby just yet if that makes sense

I have an 8mo dd and an more Broody now than I ever have been, and have felt this way quite a long time. Enjoy your little one smile

Shemozzle Fri 08-Jan-16 22:54:34

Totally normal, hormones apparently! At some point sleep deprivation overtakes the broodiness though so I'd suggest holding fire grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now