Early early symptoms

(11 Posts)
Noappointmentnecessary Sat 02-Jan-16 09:20:32

So, last night I lay in bed and thought, my nose is a bit stuffy. I need to go and blow it. Then I remembered I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat. This morning, nose is stuffy and sore throat. Checked my dates, and if I'm pregnancy, implantation would have happened yesterday. I really hope these are early early pregnancy symptoms. Anyone else had the same? I'm 9 dpo. AF due Thursday. Fingers crossed xx

Noappointmentnecessary Sun 03-Jan-16 14:12:44

I feel ever so hot too!

Noappointmentnecessary Sun 03-Jan-16 14:12:54

Lower back pain!

eggsinthefridge Sun 03-Jan-16 14:14:29

It sounds more likely to be the onset of a cold. Doesn't mean you are not pregnant, just think you are looking far too into it than you should.

emanne Mon 04-Jan-16 18:27:29

I'm 10 days after possible conception and I have blocked nose (probably just a cold) migraine, sore boobs, aching all over, nauseous (somewhere between normal sickness and period pains) tired, needing a pee ALL the time which I never do (like the headaches - rare lol) veiny boobs every bloody thing I have!!! You could be pregnant just see if you get any more symptoms (like the tiredness, sore boobs etc) leave it a while longer to take a test if you think you could be pg smile

rockhopper365 Mon 04-Jan-16 19:18:59

I'm on day 27 of a 29 day cycle, and cracked today and took a first response test. Showed a faint but definite line! Had convince myself it would though, as from 7 days after likely conception I had stomach cramps, like period pain but pretty much constant. This continued for several days and then I started to feel nauseous and breasts really sore. Also randomly felt drowsy and had a few afternoon naps. Bizarrely it all stopped for a day on Friday and disappeared, before returning again at the weekend.

Maybe you are pregnant, or have a cold, or perhaps both! Definitely try as long as you can before testing - trying to work out whether you can see a faint line or not will mess with your head!

emanne Mon 04-Jan-16 22:00:05

im 10dpo and i also gave in today and took a test!!! just couldnt help it my symptoms keep going from none to extreme!! im totally spaced out and my emotions are everywhere! over a week away from AF so doubt its that... maybe just going crazy!
i had an evap line last month - sent me into overdrive and took me a few minutes (after convincing myself it was a pink line) to realise it was actually grey sad
think i'll wait another week for next test...... if i can! grin

emanne Mon 04-Jan-16 22:01:42

Noappointmentnecessary - i also have the temperature thing!! part of me believes im just coming down with something (a virus maybe) part of me PG... but my OH noticed how hot i was today but im not sure thats a sign of pg! just have to wait and see!

Noappointmentnecessary Wed 06-Jan-16 23:07:01

Well since I wrote this I certainly
Don't have a cold or
Come down with anything - due tomorrow x

CautionHormone Thu 07-Jan-16 00:49:50

Did you come on Noappointmentnecessary?

Noappointmentnecessary Fri 08-Jan-16 22:56:52

Yes, but see my new post xx did you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now