Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Symptoms Confused

(3 Posts)
AliceBelle10 Thu 31-Dec-15 04:24:43

Hi im new here.. i had my period last dec 7 and has a regular 35 day cycle. I took an ovulation app and it says there that my ovulation date was on dec 28... i had sex with my bf 2 times. First was on dec 20 and he ejaculated inside me. I mean all of it. I wasnt worried then because i knew i wasnt fertile then.. but the 2nd time was on dec 26th. He did the pull out method but he told me that while we were in the middle of the act, he did ejaculate only a small amount of semen but he just held the remaining until he pulled it out when we finished. This happened 2 days before my ovu date accdg to the app. Im 28 yo now and ive been feeling a little odd now. Im having slight cramps, backaches especially around neck and lower back. I dont have sore boobs but i notice they got bigger. I feel like im always tired and just wanted to always lie down and sleep.. i have headaches too that come on and off... earlier i just had my breakfast and it feels like evryhting i ate doesnt go down yet thru my stomach.. im confused now if im just having a PMS or could i be pregnant? Ive been feeling all these for a couple of days now.. i will be due on jan. 11. 2016.. Please enlighten me.. thank you..

Junosmum Thu 31-Dec-15 08:19:42

Take a test when your period is due.

On mumsnet we don't really do symptom spotting. The only way to know is to take a test.

Hope you get the answer you want.

AliceBelle10 Fri 01-Jan-16 11:38:22

Thank you so much for the response..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now