Talk

Advanced search

Won't give me my blood results!!

(4 Posts)
broodynmoody Wed 30-Dec-15 14:55:03

I'm worrying like god knows what. God my day 21 bloods taken Xmas eve, I phoned the doctors this morning and they said u have to a non urgent phone call from a doctor, so they said a doctor will phone me Tuesday morning with a non urgent phone call. Does this mean I'm ovulating? If it's non urgent? If i wasn't ovulating would it be an urgent phone call? Or is not urgent unless it's serious health problems ? Can't believe I have to wait til Tuesday!

Rememberallball Wed 30-Dec-15 16:17:59

It's quite possible that the surgery is running on reduced staff and so are not looking at, or reporting on, routine blood results until next week. Also, with bloods taken on Christmas Eve, it may simply be that they've not had the results back yet so can't give you the results yet.

broodynmoody Wed 30-Dec-15 16:35:09

They have the results but she had ls to tell me over the phone.

Vap0 Thu 31-Dec-15 09:00:20

I've had this every time with my bloods. It's so frustrating but it does have to be a Dr who gives you your results. The first couple of times I thought it was because it was bad news (not ovulating) but after that I was calling for hcg results and had to wait again even though the results were good. I understand your frustration. Its so annoying. Unfortunately I think Christmas will have slowed things down. Try not to stress about waiting. There is nothing you can do about the results for this month anyway whether you ovulated or not. If you did ovulate you are too late now to dtd. If you didn't ovulate they may well rerun the test next month as it's not uncommon to not ovulate every so often. P.s. Progesterone needs to be over 30 to confirm ovulation. Although I got pregnant when mine was only 27.1 so lower counts don't always mean non ovulation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now