Talk

Advanced search

MC? Period? whats going on?

(5 Posts)
PoppitFox Tue 29-Dec-15 14:10:19

Hello,
I'm not sure I'm posting in the right place but I have a 15 month LB. Ive been breastfeeding/and then on micronor mini pill for a year. I've had no periods thus far.

Except 22/11 I started bleeding, very heavy, very painful at times I could hardly walk as the pain in my lower back was radiating down to my legs.
This lasted a week then tailed off.
I then started bleeding but only lightly a week after I stopped.

I took 2 pregnancy tests at the time one was negative and one was a questionable positive but it was so faint i'm not even sure it was there.

This month though I've had no bleed so far and some mild back ache.
Did a pregnancy test yesterday definitely negative.

What do we think is happening?

Really starting to get myself worked up about what the bleeding was, but I don't want to appear to be over reacting either!!
Thanks

YouStillLookLikeAMovie Tue 29-Dec-15 21:39:22

I don't know about the mini pill, but my first period after DD1 was much like you describe. It was hideous. I definitely wasn't pregnant.

Don't know if that helps at all?

HeffalumpTrap Tue 29-Dec-15 21:52:02

The first period after pregnancy and is quite often very heavy and painful, I've had women attend a&e they were so worried about it. If you're still worried then chat to your GP.

PoppitFox Tue 29-Dec-15 22:25:58

Thanks for responding.

It's just the fact it was so random that has me worried and then that I've had nothing this month!

YouStillLookLikeAMovie Tue 29-Dec-15 22:37:06

Mine were a bit all over the place in terms of timing for 3-4 months too iirc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now