Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

MC? Period? whats going on?

(5 Posts)
PoppitFox Tue 29-Dec-15 14:10:19

Hello,
I'm not sure I'm posting in the right place but I have a 15 month LB. Ive been breastfeeding/and then on micronor mini pill for a year. I've had no periods thus far.

Except 22/11 I started bleeding, very heavy, very painful at times I could hardly walk as the pain in my lower back was radiating down to my legs.
This lasted a week then tailed off.
I then started bleeding but only lightly a week after I stopped.

I took 2 pregnancy tests at the time one was negative and one was a questionable positive but it was so faint i'm not even sure it was there.

This month though I've had no bleed so far and some mild back ache.
Did a pregnancy test yesterday definitely negative.

What do we think is happening?

Really starting to get myself worked up about what the bleeding was, but I don't want to appear to be over reacting either!!
Thanks

YouStillLookLikeAMovie Tue 29-Dec-15 21:39:22

I don't know about the mini pill, but my first period after DD1 was much like you describe. It was hideous. I definitely wasn't pregnant.

Don't know if that helps at all?

HeffalumpTrap Tue 29-Dec-15 21:52:02

The first period after pregnancy and is quite often very heavy and painful, I've had women attend a&e they were so worried about it. If you're still worried then chat to your GP.

PoppitFox Tue 29-Dec-15 22:25:58

Thanks for responding.

It's just the fact it was so random that has me worried and then that I've had nothing this month!

YouStillLookLikeAMovie Tue 29-Dec-15 22:37:06

Mine were a bit all over the place in terms of timing for 3-4 months too iirc.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: