Talk

Advanced search

Pre-seed or Yes Baby - which one is best?

(9 Posts)
d9340c Sun 27-Dec-15 21:07:36

Just started TTC but at almost 35 I want to make sure we have the best possible chance from the start! Started using Yes Baby lube as we've previously been using Yes, but came across Pre-seed and wondered if there is much advantage in one over the other? confused

Thoughts welcome!

TattieHowkerz Mon 28-Dec-15 13:55:38

I don't know about either of these. I'm 38 and got pregnant second cycle of trying. We used Balance Activ Fertility Gel that cycle.

Already have a DD so no known fertility issues, but happy to get pregnant so quickly.

rockhopper365 Mon 28-Dec-15 23:06:47

Thanks TattieHowkerz

Any others? I want to create the best environment/not hinder as DH has low morphology (1%) which I don't think is going to make any of this easy...

Hamsolo Mon 28-Dec-15 23:09:34

I haven't heard of yes baby, but used pre seed and fell pregnant twice doing so - first time resulting in my daughter, and I'm now 13 weeks along with no 2.

miniswin Tue 29-Dec-15 18:05:51

Just got a BFP after 4 cycles with preseed. That included time for cycles to settle down after implant removal. Also have lots of friends who swear by it! (And lots of babies to prove it!)

Justnapping Tue 29-Dec-15 18:21:39

Got pregnant 3 times with pre-seed!! Go for it!!

rockhopper365 Tue 29-Dec-15 20:09:57

For anyone interested, this is more about Yes Baby www.yesyesyes.org/products/yes-baby/

It basically allows you to rebalance vaginal pH after ovulation, which they say is better for you and also reduces change of infection which can increase chances of early miscarriage.

Do idea in terms of efficacy though whether there is much difference to pre-seed?

Hamsolo Thu 31-Dec-15 10:18:38

Preseed mimics ewcm, and is or was marketed as something that would keep sperm going for longer. Though, looking at the packaging on the tube it just says its fertility friendly now so perhaps that claim isn't allowed any more.

FlopIsMyChristmasGuru Thu 31-Dec-15 10:29:11

We used pre seed with dd

6 months unsuccessful ttc and fell pregnant after one month with pre seed

Could be coincidence of course

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now