Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Period is up the left rightly. What to do? TTC#2 also

(1 Post)
gabrielle1201 Wed 23-Dec-15 04:23:43

Hello I am looking for a little bit of advice. I am currently 21, have a 8 month old daughter and we r trying actively for baby number 2. We have been doing the BD every 2 days eg mon and Thursday for example. I was due my period on the 15th as my last cycle was 28 days and it never came. Would have been due on the 18th if it were the a regular 31 day cycle but nothing not even twinges or anything. Have taken tests these days and all negative. But I usually have a low lutal phase (was 9/10) last month when taking ovulation sticks. I had to period at all in September of this month and ended up with a 53 day cycle which was out of the blue for me. I don't personally feel stressed or anything like that but I find it strange that I am experience in this twice in the one year. Has anyone else has this and if so any advice? I'm currently on day 37 of my cycle . It utlimately averages out when I calculated at 35 days and even at that I am still "late". Thanks a lot!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: