Talk

Advanced search

Period is up the left rightly. What to do? TTC#2 also

(1 Post)
gabrielle1201 Wed 23-Dec-15 04:23:43

Hello I am looking for a little bit of advice. I am currently 21, have a 8 month old daughter and we r trying actively for baby number 2. We have been doing the BD every 2 days eg mon and Thursday for example. I was due my period on the 15th as my last cycle was 28 days and it never came. Would have been due on the 18th if it were the a regular 31 day cycle but nothing not even twinges or anything. Have taken tests these days and all negative. But I usually have a low lutal phase (was 9/10) last month when taking ovulation sticks. I had to period at all in September of this month and ended up with a 53 day cycle which was out of the blue for me. I don't personally feel stressed or anything like that but I find it strange that I am experience in this twice in the one year. Has anyone else has this and if so any advice? I'm currently on day 37 of my cycle . It utlimately averages out when I calculated at 35 days and even at that I am still "late". Thanks a lot!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now