Talk

Advanced search

BFN but no AF

(4 Posts)
vgiraffe Tue 22-Dec-15 11:15:45

Hi all. First time ttc. First day of last period almost 7 weeks ago. Did first test when I was a few days late (was mostly having 28/29 day cycles before). Got BFN but also had egg white discharge that weekend which I think is a sign of ovulation? Then another BFN a week later, and another today but still no AF! If I'm correct about late ovulation, it's still 16-17 days since that sign. What's going on? Would like to know either way before xmas, especially with traditional drinking of alcohol! Will tell family if pg but would rather keep ttc private.

vgiraffe Tue 22-Dec-15 17:10:07

Should also say that I have had no symptoms. Except for a bit of thrush (sorry) which I don't get very often. The test I took this morning was a normal day of missed period test. Have just bought another 2 early tests but don't really want to do one too soon as don't want to get my hopes up sad Any thoughts anyone?

EllaBella07 Tue 22-Dec-15 17:51:51

Hi Giraffe I have just had AF a week late & was pretty convinced I was preggers. My advice would be to carry on like you're not (within reason) & then if still no AF & BFN after xmas see if you can get a blood test at doctors.

vgiraffe Tue 22-Dec-15 18:25:44

Thanks Ella. Sorry to hear about your disappointment sad I don't think I am pregnant, but know that I could be! So think I will be able to keep thinking and acting like I'm not. I don't drink loads anyway but still would rather know one way or the other, it's so frustrating!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now