Talk

Advanced search

Trying to conceive and inpredictable periods

(2 Posts)
dodi1978 Tue 15-Dec-15 21:19:43

Hi,

I went off Cerazette in August in order to TTC No 2 Baby. Periods returned about six weeks later and were quite erratic at first (odd intervals, first periods only a day or so long).

First "proper" period started on 10th November and lasted a week, then had another one starting 1st December, also lasting a week. Thought ok, I am now in a three week pattern, but nooooo... last Friday / Saturday I had another bleed. This one was different though - didn't look like fresh blood but was quite smeary...

TTC is quite difficult under the circumstances, given the fact also that my husband has just started a new job that means he has to get up at five... and that we are simply too tired to dtd most of the time.

Anyone had that after coming off Cerazette? I can't really say what my pattern was pre-pill. I have been on the pill since I was 18 (am now 37) and only had one proper period after coming off the pill to have my son - he was conceived within two months!

Any thoughts?

sophied1983 Tue 15-Dec-15 22:10:16

Mine have been a nightmare too. But the other end of the spectrum - mega long cycles. Have you done any ovulation testing to see if / when you are ovulating?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now