Talk

Advanced search

how long after implantation bleeding could you get a BFP?

(4 Posts)
justoutofcuriosity Mon 14-Dec-15 12:25:30

NC for this as my other posts are quite identifying and I don't want to out myself as a crazy person.

Gave birth 11 weeks ago. Still not had a period. DH and I have been using condoms as GP wouldn't put me on hormonal contraception until I've had 1 period. We had a minor lapse in concentration one night after a few glasses of wine.

The past 2 days I have had really light brown spotting. I thought it was my period returning, but it didn't get any heavier. Today there's nothing at all.

I didn't have any implantation bleeding with my other pregnancies so i was wondering, if that's what this is, how soon afterwards would I get a BFP? Obviously I don't know when I ovulated as I've not got a 'last period' date to work with. I don't have any of the other signs I've had with previous pregnancies such as horribly sore boobs.

EldonAve Mon 14-Dec-15 17:05:23

depends on the sensitivity of the test - with an early 10mIU/ml one I would expect to get a + result within 2 days

DixieNormas Mon 14-Dec-15 17:07:07

I got one within a week

Junosmum Tue 15-Dec-15 06:13:59

Took 4 days for me to get a very very faint positive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now