Talk

Advanced search

Ttc#1 THREAD 3. Some bfp's, some bfn's, cervical mucus examination class of what was supposed to be January 2016.

(931 Posts)
StarkyTheDirewolf Sun 13-Dec-15 22:27:14

Join us. It's a boat. Full of okp's and symptom spotting and insanity! But also much love and support! We were supposed to start next month, we already have a few bfp's! Our dps don't know what's hit them!

shelbTa Sun 13-Dec-15 22:29:56

Placemakring. Well done stark!

X

StarkyTheDirewolf Sun 13-Dec-15 22:39:01

Hope everyone doesn't mind me starting the new thread. Thought I'd get it started just in case!

Starky, 29, 1st month of Actual tracking and 4 days off fertile week. Excited! So far, cm looking present and correct preens hoping for a Christmas implantation and a new year surprise! 🎂🎁🐘

Runner05 Sun 13-Dec-15 22:39:01

Taking seat, putting on life jacket and reminding myself to never open a link that has anything to do with identifying cm before eating!

Ooo might do some stats, just for fun smile

Age 34
Cycle #2
Test day... Any day I can get my hands on a pissy stick grin (in theory Friday 18 Dec)

ChinaSorrows Sun 13-Dec-15 22:45:01

China here!
Cycle: 1
Testing on 21st Dec
Being a good girl and taking my folic acid with gin... Ok, not that good!

Quite enjoying feeling "naughty" because knowing we're unprotected = naughty.

Totally second the never open a CM checking link before food remark. <Bwak>
grin

shelbTa Sun 13-Dec-15 22:53:57

Shelb:

Cycle one after 10+ years on pill
TTC#1
5-6dpo, 6 days till test according to the gospel (ovia)

Feel guilty about using OH as a spunk machine for a week and not touching him since.

X

ElleSarcasmo Sun 13-Dec-15 22:56:38

Hope the metallic taste for shelb and bloating for runner means a couple more BFPs on their way.

My stats C+Pd from last thread:
Name: Elle
Age 34
Cycle 2
TTC # 1

Resisting OPKs until work patterns mean that we can def DTD in the fertile window...otherwise will just be grumpy! Meanwhile, charting in ovia and pouncing on DH as much as possible!

ElleSarcasmo Sun 13-Dec-15 22:58:21

Spunk machine grin

Zoefitness Sun 13-Dec-15 23:13:40

Hope you don't mind me joining.
Cycle #4? Or 5?
Due to test Friday the 18th but af seems to have reared its ugly head today sad.

BlueGirl1982 Sun 13-Dec-15 23:31:59

Hi ladies...

Thought I'd follow you to the shiny new thread to continue my symptom spotting!

Stats..

Age 33
Cycle 2
TTC #1

Not tracking (yet) but expecting AF in 3-5 days...first cycle off pill 32 days, but pre pill cycles always 28 days exactly so we'll see... She'll probably drag her heels as I'm waiting...

TTC seriously after Christmas so I may be joining the poas dark side then...really want to just 'see what happens' but also want to know all is 'working'!!

Pinklily1 Sun 13-Dec-15 23:46:47

Hi ladies

Thanks for the new thread Starky!

Loving the spunk machine reference grin

Stats:

TTC #1
Test date: 30 December

LaraG13 Sun 13-Dec-15 23:48:17

Hi!

Thought I'd join you all!

TTC 1

I'm new to all this and am still trying to work out all the acronyms!! I had no idea about cm or ovulation tracking until a few weeks ago! I'm shocked by how few days of fertility we get each month, and feeling quite ill informed!

Good luck to all xx

Runner05 Sun 13-Dec-15 23:53:41

Welcome newbies grin

ChinaSorrows Mon 14-Dec-15 00:13:20

Lara, you know if we had relied on this "so few days fertile" information in our 20's we'd all have conceived despite avoiding dtd in our fertile windows. grin now we're jumping on our spunk machines and looking for a bfp it'll probably take months!!! oh god I can't stop visualising DH as some kind of steam powered machine now!!!

And I'm sure we'll all get to know each other pretty well over the next while (well, all about CM anyway!!!)

StarkyTheDirewolf Mon 14-Dec-15 00:32:25

Ikwym about feeling naughty being unprotected china we did a trial run the other day, and I had to clamp my legs round Dh because I knew he was going to go "get off, get off, GET OOOOOOOOFF! " and he did. And I didn't get off! Muahahaaaaaaall! grin poor lamb!

I've got a stinking headache! Off to bed I trot! Night all!

Snowdog37 Mon 14-Dec-15 03:11:25

So while we are on the subject of dtd and ewcm (sorry blush) and OPKs ... My OPKs are still negative but Ovia says get thee to bed and I have a lot of ewcm... So am I not ovulating if the opk is negative? We've dtd twice in the last 4 days and I'm apparently fertile til Thursday so we will do it another couple of times. I'm just confused as the opk is negative but everything else is positive?

Runner05 Mon 14-Dec-15 04:44:08

Trust your ewcm.

You may find you get a positive opk later in the week. Just like everything else where ttc is concerned everyone is different. Some people have such a sudden hormone surge that they never see a positive opk. Others like me have a hormone surge that lasts for several days (in this case you consider the first day of positive opk to be your actual hormone surge).

So just keep dtd and doing opk's and see what happens grin

So I just did another pissy stick (Somewhere between 8&10dpo) like the others this was BFN (as expected) but... On all the others I've done I couldn't tell where the test line should be, on this one I could. Not sure what that means 4am brain doesn't think too good! but am hoping it means that there is the teeniest minuscule amount of colour there. Probably just sleep blind. I shall try again tomorrow grin

Runner05 Mon 14-Dec-15 06:26:31

Hmm... Just looked at the test again and can't see anything. Probably line eye hmm

BunchOfBobs Mon 14-Dec-15 06:35:12

Ooh shiny new thread.

Runner I believe that deserves another test and a photo for judgment . You can't have drunk enough to dilute it yet. Are you using IC's or FRER?

Stats
Cycle: 2 (it was)
Bfp: 4/12/15
Weeks: 5+3

shelbTa Mon 14-Dec-15 06:44:30

Omg picture runner!!! X

shelbTa Mon 14-Dec-15 06:46:57

I can't decide whether to do one or wait until Saturday when ovia says....

X

Runner05 Mon 14-Dec-15 06:52:47

Shelb, Bunch there is honestly nothing to photograph. It was one of those, if I hold my head at exactly 28.5 degrees, while standing on one leg and facing due north, I think I might be able to see something... Maybe lol

It was an ic. It's ok, I'll do another one tomorrow. Assumedly if I did see something today it'll be a bit more visible tomorrow.--may do a cheeky one later too... Just in case--

Test shelb you know you want to! If it's positive great, if not then just wait a few days and try again smile

shelbTa Mon 14-Dec-15 07:03:35

Did it - BFN from me, 7dpo.

X

BubbaNo1 Mon 14-Dec-15 07:07:18

Hi guys

TTC :#2
CD: 8
Next Test date: 5/01/16

Fx for lots of BFPs in this new thread! X

Runner05 Mon 14-Dec-15 07:17:52

Never mind Shelb to be fair if you had got a BFP at 7 dpo it would have probably meant you'd got your dates muddled. Try again in a few days smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now