Talk

Advanced search

Positive OPK or negative? Advise please

(8 Posts)
Babylon12 Sun 13-Dec-15 15:11:05

Hi
Would you say this is a positive ovulation result? This was the strongest I got yesterday and today it is slightly fainter again. Thanks smile

broodynmoody Sun 13-Dec-15 16:14:28

I would say that was a positive im not totally sure though. I found the cheap ones hard to read, I'm using the clearblue digital dual ones and there so much easier and more opportunities to get pregnant.

passmethewineplease Sun 13-Dec-15 16:15:59

I'd say that's pos, could get darker tomorrow though? Either way I'd start DTD now. That's what I used to do if I was unsure.

Babylon12 Sun 13-Dec-15 16:29:01

Thank you.
Are the clear blue ones expensive? These are internet cheapies. I might try to start temping next month and see if that helps too. I have no idea about any of it though, Google is my friend at the moment. grin

Babylon12 Sun 13-Dec-15 16:29:50

Pass - it got fainter today, that was last nights one, that's why I was a bit confused. confused

Pinklily1 Sun 13-Dec-15 16:32:32

I think it could still get a bit stronger, but I'd say just DTD lots anyway to be sure!

shelbTa Sun 13-Dec-15 18:29:55

I was you last month - but I'd say that's not quite a positive but really close, I'd say it will be tomorrow (mine was) X

Babylon12 Sun 13-Dec-15 20:35:26

Thank you for the replies. I thought it would be obvious when it was positive but it seems not! Not as clear as a bfp anyway grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now