Talk

Advanced search

Is this a post ovulation spike?

(7 Posts)
ctotoro Sun 13-Dec-15 07:59:33

I only started chatting this month after only 2 mo this if ttc. Comparing it to other charts I've looked at I think it could mean I've ovulated!? What do you think? Thank you! x

ctotoro Sun 13-Dec-15 08:00:07

Oh and we did dtd last night but forgot to chart it yet!

Sunnydays321 Sun 13-Dec-15 08:02:55

Looks like it could be. Do you use fertility friend at all? It gives you a cover line based on your average temps so you can see clearly when you get 3 temps above cover line that confirm OV. X

ctotoro Sun 13-Dec-15 08:10:53

No I will have a look for that now thanks smile

ctotoro Sun 13-Dec-15 08:31:20

Ok so here's what fertility friend looks like- reckons I ovulated a bit earlier already. This is so much more useful than Ovia!! Although not as pretty fblush

Sunnydays321 Sun 13-Dec-15 08:57:17

Good spike!!

Yeah I use both. I Like Ovias little updates and it's encouraging messages! Lol. But fertility friend is much more helpful at pinpointing OV. Ovias chart is just a string of pretty dots! FF is even more accurate if you track cervical mucus on it. And takes into account your OPKs if you are using them, supposed cross references the three results to confirm OV.... Iv only used it for 1 full cycle cos my cycle was so long and it did tell me my temps and opks didn't agree on OV date. But I still prefer it. X

ctotoro Sun 13-Dec-15 09:05:37

well I have been doing the test sticks too but had no clear positive result from them, been testing twice a day early evening and late evening. Could be that I missed the surge or I haven't really ovulated. I have read that lots of people have got nothing from them though and still had a BFP - so I'm hoping that they're just not picking up/I'm missing it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now