Talk

Advanced search

am I going crazy?

(14 Posts)
GemmaFitz92 Wed 09-Dec-15 01:46:01

Hello smile

So im Gemma! I've got a DD called Olivia, who is now 13months old.
Me & my DH have been trying for another baby for last couple of months.
I've recently struggled with having no periods and not knowing if I've ovulated or not.
Today I took a pregnancy test along with my ovulation test just because I'm basically obsessed with wanting to see that second line...

Well I think I can... But I might be going crazy and seeing things!!

Can anyone else see anything?? Xx

CultureSucksDownWords Wed 09-Dec-15 01:53:58

Are they both/all pregnancy tests in the pictures? I can see a very faint line on the left strip in the first picture, and a stronger line on the right strip.

Celen Wed 09-Dec-15 05:50:04

I can see a line in both!

Lweji Wed 09-Dec-15 05:54:16

Was that a morning urine?
Within the time limits?

eggsinthefridge Wed 09-Dec-15 05:58:35

Did you hold them that close together when you tested and left them flat down? I had an OPK dye line seep into the space on the pregnancy test as I left them together while I waited. It looked really similar to yours, as it looks like the line of the left hand test is stronger only at one side. I would test again to know for sure!

GemmaFitz92 Wed 09-Dec-15 11:14:10

Hey!
The first two pictures are of a pregnancy test (left) and ovulation test (right) but the last 4 are all pregnancy tests I did throughout the evening to see if I kept getting faint lines. And I'm sure I can see faint lines on them.. Xx

GemmaFitz92 Wed 09-Dec-15 11:38:20

Left from last night, right from 6am this morning xx

RubberDicky Wed 09-Dec-15 11:41:07

I think I can see a faint line smile try again in a couple of days

RubberDicky Wed 09-Dec-15 11:41:55

Wait I've just seen the latest pic. Pretty sure you're pregnant. Congratulations!

Celen Wed 09-Dec-15 15:55:21

Definitely a stronger kind on the right! Congratulations!! fsmile

Whoknewitcouldbeso Wed 09-Dec-15 16:12:58

I hate those internet strips as they have given me faint lines countless times and I haven't been pregnant. Get yourself a shop bought test and use FMU. Hopefully you'll get a BFP you can trust.

GemmaFitz92 Wed 09-Dec-15 16:53:42

Well ladies after feeling sick all day worrying they were lying to me.. I went and bought some clue blue...

Look!! I am pregnant!!! So happy!!!!

Whoknewitcouldbeso Wed 09-Dec-15 16:58:43

Brilliant news! Congratulations xx

Lweji Wed 09-Dec-15 17:29:53

Congratulations!

🌟

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now