Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

evap line on frer?

(16 Posts)
Weddingbelle13 Tue 08-Dec-15 21:22:11

Long story short I have had a weird cycle this month and when I went to loo on Sunday night when I wiped the was ever so slightly a bit of bloody discharge- I had an early period and that was the day after AF would have been due so I thought I'll do a frer anyway it was late at night and it looked negative I was expecting something to come up straight away so I put it in the loo cupboard - was tidying up today and went to put it in the bin and there was another faint line ? Not sure if it's an evap or not I don't have any other pregnancy tests here so did an ovulation test and its positive.

What I'm wondering is are evap lines common on frers?

Thanks in advance x

Weddingbelle13 Tue 08-Dec-15 21:23:24

Pictures of frer

Weddingbelle13 Tue 08-Dec-15 21:24:06

Last one

Weddingbelle13 Tue 08-Dec-15 21:25:14

The opk

Motheroftheforest Tue 08-Dec-15 21:28:54

I'm on 10dpo and have been taking FRERs since 8dpo and getting those kind of results. I can't tell if it's indent marks Evaps or the real deal it's driving me crazy. I'm negative on all other tests (clear blue cheap strips and a boots own digital). The lines on your ovulation test look good though!. How
Many doo are you?.

Pinklily1 Tue 08-Dec-15 21:29:07

Hi Wedding, i didn't want to read and run, but I can only see one line on the FRER.

Motheroftheforest Tue 08-Dec-15 21:30:15

Dpo*

Whoknewitcouldbeso Tue 08-Dec-15 21:31:32

I think you're going to have to test again. I can sort of see something on the FRER but not enough to say one way or the other.

msgrinch Tue 08-Dec-15 21:33:31

There's only one line.

Weddingbelle13 Tue 08-Dec-15 21:34:18

Hi all I have no idea where I am as I had this weird period in the middle of my cycle then one tiny bit of bloody discharge on Sunday - it's really hard to get a good pic of the frer there def something there in real life just not sure what lol x

Weddingbelle13 Tue 08-Dec-15 21:36:59

Took this picture in black and white I thin it shows it a bit better in terms of the second line but ob's will be no help whether it's evap or not x

TonyMacaroni Tue 08-Dec-15 21:42:48

I had this on load of FRERs. If you google FRER and indentation mark does it look similar?

I had a positive on one a month or so after and it was much much pinker. The newer ones seem to have this indentation that can look a bit like a line.

You can't really reply on the OPK.

Peyia Tue 08-Dec-15 21:52:06

I had this, so frustrating! Even though I did test positive a couple of days later I done what Tony suggested and found that indents on FRER's are common. There's a line on yours but a positive would have a pink tinge to it. You might just be testing too early so don't lose hope. The superdrug early response is cheaper and just as good for when you buy more xx

Weddingbelle13 Wed 09-Dec-15 08:46:27

Can't wait until lunchtime to go get more frers ! I really really hope it's something I've been ttcing for 27 months x

Bugmuncher Sun 13-Dec-15 00:06:24

wedding did you test again? X

cheeeseplease Sun 13-Dec-15 22:05:57

Wedding belle I can see a line albeit faint on all of your tests.. and I've looked a lot lately. I hope it turned out well for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now