Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

A bit confused

(3 Posts)
clairepf Thu 03-Dec-15 14:14:53

Hi All,

My story goes like this- me and hubby have been ttc for about 10 months now.My cycle is every 25 days.we did the deed on the 26th and 28 november and my af is due on sunday. yesterday afternoon and evening , i noticed a brown discharge, nothing heavy.had light cramps as well as today. could this be implantation bleeding? i never have this before AF

any help would be appreciated

Rememberallball Thu 03-Dec-15 22:11:40

Have you charted your cycle to see when you ovulate? Do you know how long your luteal phase is? For most women their LP is 10-14 days long so, if you are due AF this weekend, you are likely to have ovulated any time from 22nd to 26th of November. If this is the case, you may have caught ov with dtd on 26th but are too late if it was the 22nd.

Best thing to do is get on top of your cycle and work out in your cycle when you ov and how long from ov to AF (your LP).

clairepf Fri 04-Dec-15 09:37:10

Hi, thank you for your reply. yes on the day we bedded, clearblue ovulation pack said i was still ovulating. im trying not to test until sunday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now