Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

6 days late

(15 Posts)
Chazzzyxo Thu 03-Dec-15 05:44:47

I'm now 6 days late for my period, have had on since the 26th October to the 3rd of nov!! Ate like a horse yesterday, got massive belly aches and feeling sick!

To scared to do a test in case it's negative; we've been trying for a few months!
Already have a son who's two

Flossiesmummy Thu 03-Dec-15 07:57:47

Pee on a stick!

Fingers crossed for you.

Try and remember that if you're not pregnant, the disappointment of finding out is inevitable. But if you are pregnant, the joy of finding out could be right around the corner.

Good luck! Keep us updated thanks

Chazzzyxo Thu 03-Dec-15 09:43:03

According to my app I have 9 days until a pregnancy test, it's just I'm scared because I've had so many negatives and each time it happens both me and my boyfriend get disheartened!

I will defo keep you all updated, just wondering what signs are as my son is now two an I never had any pains or anything with him smilesmile

Flossiesmummy Thu 03-Dec-15 10:58:28

I had no pains with my daughter and loads this time. I'm 9+3 and have period style cramping most days.

Chazzzyxo Thu 03-Dec-15 11:39:14

See I'm getting period like pains! confused but I'm really scared of doing a test! sad is it normal to get pains?

KitKat1985 Thu 03-Dec-15 13:20:20

I think every pregnancy is different Chazzyxo. I'd POAS. You are going to drive yourself crazy with wondering otherwise. x

Chazzzyxo Thu 03-Dec-15 13:49:31

What does that mean?
I'm new to this aha! blush xx

EllieM22 Thu 03-Dec-15 14:16:52

Hi ladies! i am currently 3 days late! This is our first time ttc but I'm sure i feel different! I am never late and i always have awfully sore boobs before I am on, but nothing this month. Instead i have had cramps for about a week, nausea and i had a little pink cm on friday (hoping that was IB!). Taken so many HPTs and all BFNs, driving myself crazy!

Read so many stories of women being 2ws late before their BFNs turned to BFPs so fx for us!

EllieM22 Thu 03-Dec-15 14:17:24

Also POAS is pee on a stick!

KitKat1985 Thu 03-Dec-15 14:55:27

Sorry Chazzyxo. POAS = Pee On A Stick (I.E, take a pregnancy test).

I hope you also get the result you want EllieM22.

KitKat1985 Thu 03-Dec-15 14:59:23

Just to add having read back, if you are already 6 days late for your period then you can certainly test now. I don't understand why a phone app would be saying you need to wait another 9 days. Most home pregnancy tests these days are sensitive enough that you should get a pretty accurate result from the day your period is due (and some even slightly before).

Chazzzyxo Thu 03-Dec-15 15:53:03

Just did a test guys and it's negative! Yet getting so many symptoms it's unreal; I'm absolutely gutted! :'( if lateness still carries on I'll go to the doctors, as last pregnancy never picked up on a test I found out from the doctors xxx

KitKat1985 Thu 03-Dec-15 16:50:38

Sorry to hear that. xx

Chazzzyxo Thu 03-Dec-15 17:48:31

Could cry! :'(

EllieM22 Sat 05-Dec-15 11:16:18

Chazzy any update?

Just did a hpt and BFN but just did an OPK and it looks stronger than yesterday's what do you think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now