Talk

Advanced search

ttc possible chemical pregnancy goin bananas need advice from anyone whos experienced the same

(5 Posts)
nuttynutter Mon 30-Nov-15 17:08:09

Hi new to mumsnet am looking for sum advice been ttc since sept now(iknow this is a short time) but i took a test on sat even tho my period was one day late i was convinced ot would show negative i had no syptoms other than sore breasts which is usual when af is due. To my surprise came up positive me n ma partner were ecstatic i showed him the test so i know it wasnt wishful thinkin on my part lol. I went to retest that afternoon, i wanted to confirm it before i made docs appointment etc but it came up negative. I just fot its still really early on its not morning pee and hormones could still b low so i retested nxt morning another 4negatives not even a faint line!. Now this morning i got af ne fots on this? Does anyone think it couldve been a faulty test or chemical pregnancy? Should i go c doc? Soo confused and
Dissapointedsad

Weddingbelle13 Mon 30-Nov-15 19:41:48

Aww op sorry you are going through this - why don't you post pics of your tests ? We might see something that you can't ? X

Pepperpot123 Mon 30-Nov-15 22:42:48

Could it be that the first test picked up on lower levels of hcg than the others?

nuttynutter Tue 01-Dec-15 07:56:59

Hi thanks soo much ladies for takin the time to reply x It was an asda own brand digital so the first test said pregnant on the screen the others said not pregnant but when u take them out the cartridge the first one showed two definite lines the 2nd two faint lines the others from sun no lines sad. Ive had af all monday and quite bad cramping all nite not much sleep. I think it was a chemical do yous think a should go c doc to check everythings alrite ? Ive heard cysts and poas can cause false readings..

nuttynutter Tue 01-Dec-15 07:58:48

Sorry meant cysts or polysystic ovaries can cause false thats what i heard neway

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now