Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Funny stomach feeling. Am I pregnant?

(3 Posts)
hanste123 Sun 29-Nov-15 01:09:35

Been trying to conceive on and off for a little over a year now, AF is due in 2 or 3 days time. Boobs are really very sensitive. They usually get sore each month, but this ache seems more constant and just a little bit more sensitive. But what is new are these feelings I am getting in my stomach, like dull stabbing pains. Plus been very hormonal, one min crying, next thing very grumpy! What do you reckon? I've given up taking tests until due date as I can't handle a BFN, I know it sounds silly but I try and put it off for a long as possible because I just want to hang on to that little bit of hope for as long as possible! I also drank last weekend (so Sod's law I would be pregnant). What do you think? Please let me know if anyone has/had similar symptoms! Fingers crossed!

SoWhite Sun 29-Nov-15 14:43:33

No one here can tell you, I'm afraid. Testing is the only way.

I understand being afraid of a BFN, but in reality knowing for sure won't change anything. You won't be more hurt if you take a test than if you don't.

Have you been to a GP? How old are you?

hanste123 Sun 29-Nov-15 15:31:39

I'm 31 and partner is 41 and we've done all the tests but they've come back as fine. So just got to keep trying I guess. I think it's stress that is stopping us from conceiving, we have busy stressful jobs plus we have just bought a run down house which we are living in whilst we are doing it up, plus we got a puppy! Need some calmness I think! This month has been the most relaxing in about a year, so fingers crossed! If we don't conceive before the new year, we are going to try IVF. We could wait it out but don't want to be too much older to start our family...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now