Talk

Advanced search

Is this a line.....

(21 Posts)
londonrach Tue 24-Nov-15 18:10:26

Please please been ttc for pretty much the whole of this year. Last period started 26 october. Im on a 28 day cycle. Not sure if i did the test right as just done it and its not early morning but what do you think?

londonrach Tue 24-Nov-15 18:11:07

Think i read it longer than the 10 minutes does that mean it would get lines anyway

Fairylea Tue 24-Nov-15 18:11:39

Definitely a line! Congratulations!!

SharonBotts Tue 24-Nov-15 18:11:51

Yes

Twinwife Tue 24-Nov-15 18:13:27

That seems very strong, but I would test and check within the stated test time to be sure!

strawberrypenguin Tue 24-Nov-15 18:16:26

That's a line - but you do need to read tests in the time frame. Do another one and follow the instructions to check.
Tentative congrats!

londonrach Tue 24-Nov-15 18:18:49

Ok will re test tomorrow morning. Phone rang. It said not to read the test after 10 minutes. Do i tell my dh or not.... It hadnt appeared when i went to the phone which was seconds after i did it. Redone it and hope. Thanks ladies x

Gladysandtheflathamsandwich Tue 24-Nov-15 18:19:20

You get evapouration lines on some tests which can leave a little of the colour on the line where the reactive agent is. But these tend to be very thin and not as bold as the one on your pictures.

From the pictures I would say yes its positive, but I would do another to make sure and set a timer to make sure you check it within the 10 minutes.

FourForYouGlenCoco Tue 24-Nov-15 21:56:50

Definitely a line, in my experience you don't get a line that strong without being pregnant, time limit or not! Congratulations flowers

londonrach Wed 25-Nov-15 05:20:39

Test done right and photo taken 4-5 mins afterwards.......so excited. What do i do now apart from hug dh.

Justmuddlingalong Wed 25-Nov-15 05:23:27

flowers What a lovely thread to start the day. Congratulations to you both.

toopeoply Wed 25-Nov-15 05:29:57

Congratulations!

Mydearchild Wed 25-Nov-15 05:35:31

Ah congratulations how exciting! thanks

londonrach Wed 25-Nov-15 06:22:00

Dh and i are awake very excited. Thank you. Cant believe it. Do i see my gp or nurse or do i wait till 3 months. We have been trying for about 2-3 years (with concentration on right times from feb onwards this year) and this is the first time ive needed to test. Xxx

Justmuddlingalong Wed 25-Nov-15 06:26:27

You can make an appointment with you GP to confirm your pregnancy. You'll then get all the info you need including booking in appointment with the midwife.

WorldsBiggestGrotbag Wed 25-Nov-15 06:33:04

Congratulations!
You'll have to book in with your midwife, the time/procedure depends on area so best to give your GP surgery a call. You don't see a GP in my area, just self refer to the midwife.

Fairylea Wed 25-Nov-15 06:35:07

So excited for you both smile smile

Congratulations !

Salene Wed 25-Nov-15 06:35:11

Awwww smile

londonrach Wed 25-Nov-15 07:23:32

Ive got to go to work. How do you keep this quite whilst working. I might explore with this secret. Will phone gp tomorrow as not working then. dh is making fruit salad for me now and saying i have to limit my chocolate intake. grin. Am keeping fingers crossed its not a chemical pregnancy or anything else ive read about in the last three years. Xxxx

FourForYouGlenCoco Wed 25-Nov-15 09:14:32

Aww congratulations, what a lovely happy ending! Try not to stress, the odds are in your favour and it's overwhelmingly likely that you'll have a happy healthy baby in 8 months time smile
Start taking folic acid/prenatal vit now if you're not already. Congratulations again!!

Gladysandtheflathamsandwich Wed 25-Nov-15 09:18:37

Tell him that chocolate is good for the baby! Congratulations smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now