Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Need advice please!

(3 Posts)
Tessagirl Sun 22-Nov-15 09:15:34

Hi There mums, Im new here so i dont know if this is in the right place, but im freaking out a little. Ive taken 2 pregnancy tests and they are supposed to have 2 vertical lines. They have both had this (pic attached) has anyone experienced this? What does it mean?

Thank you so much!

Junosmum Sun 22-Nov-15 10:35:32

Duff batch. It's called dye bleed, happens quite frequently. Buy some others.

Tessagirl Sun 22-Nov-15 10:37:23

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: