Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone use Preseed?

(8 Posts)
Bugmuncher Sat 21-Nov-15 15:00:30

Hi Ladies. Me and my DH usually use lube when DTD (sorry if TMI) so does anyone know whether normal lube will stop you getting pregnant and has anyone got any experience of using Preseed or something like Preseed? Thanks!

sammylou1 Sat 21-Nov-15 16:26:59

Hiya, yes normal lubes quite frequently contain spermicides so it's best to use a conception friendly lube. I've used pressed, it's pretty good although the one I had came in a tube so it felt a bit medical applying it! Xx

GinFuzz Sat 21-Nov-15 18:50:47

I used evening primrose oil instead, which apparently works in a similar way. It definitely gave me lots more cm (I took 3000 per day). The first cycle I tried it in resulted in a pregnancy and now I am trying again, I have taken it this cycle as well. Not due to test until later in the week, so cannot say whether I have a 100% success record yet. Only thing is, you cannot use epo after you ovulate. Good luck.

Bugmuncher Sat 21-Nov-15 19:28:39

Thanks Sammy and Gin! I had a look on the brand we use but they don't list the ingredients. I hadn't heard about evening primrose oil so I'll look into that too.

SeriousStuff Sun 22-Nov-15 23:47:48

We used it when TTC DC1 and got a BFP on first cycle - could be loads of other factors but just thought I'd share.

BloomingR0sey Sun 29-Nov-15 20:59:19

So glad I found a recent post about preseed! I've just mentioned it on my post. Ive brought some to try next month! After nearly a year of trying!

Lilydreams Sun 29-Nov-15 21:48:15

Used one called conceive plus from boots when TTC DS (4 months old). It's a squirty spray you spray up, well....you know!! Worked first time for us on month 8 of TTC but there's no way of knowing if that was going to be our month anyway!

queenoftheworld93 Sun 29-Nov-15 22:48:21

I started using preseed last month and found it quite good, am due AF today and she hadn't turned up yet so fx it is effective!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now