Talk

Advanced search

Should I POAS?

(4 Posts)
cheapandcheerful Fri 20-Nov-15 19:48:37

I'm on the pill (femodene) and had a 'period' the week before last. I didn't realise I had run out of my pill and so was late restarting but used condoms in the interim until I got some more.

Today I am recovering from a horrid cold/chesty cough so am generally unwell anyway, but have been getting all of the early pregnancy symptoms that I had with my other dc...waves of queasiness, exhaustion, extreme thirst, aversion to coffee...

Should I POAS or am I just ill and reading way too much into it?

I would be delighted if I was...

ThatsNiceDear Fri 20-Nov-15 19:56:42

I would be delighted if I was...
What are you doing on the pill then?! Yes, definitely POAS I bloody love a POAS thread. Good luck OP fingers crossed for you.

cheapandcheerful Fri 20-Nov-15 20:20:17

I would be delighted if I was...DH not quite on the same page, although I'm sure he would be delighted too once he got over the shock smile

Poin86 Tue 24-Nov-15 13:55:36

Haha same here cheapandcheerful - i'm totally ready, but my OH is Peter Pan and doesn't ever want to grow up! Although i'm not longer on the pill since 22nd Oct for hormonal/anxiety reasons. I'd wait 2 weeks and test if i were you. Good luck!xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now