Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

OMG

(9 Posts)
SunLolly Mon 16-Nov-15 13:16:56

Is this positive? How am I supposed to keep this a secret for 12 weeks????

sliceofsoup Mon 16-Nov-15 13:19:30

Yep, that's positive.

Congrats. flowers

I could never hold out until 12 weeks with mine.

SunLolly Mon 16-Nov-15 13:21:44

AAAAAAH THANK YOU I am so excited! I can't possibly be expected to sit here and actually work for the rest of the day..... Have just called my husband. Going to go and buy 400 more tests as soon as I finish work!

ThatsNotEvenAWord Mon 16-Nov-15 13:28:13

Congratulations flowers

AKP79 Mon 16-Nov-15 14:44:29

Eeekkkk... congratulations!!!

This has happened to me as well today. Did a test (in Morrisons of all places) this morning and haven't done a jot of work since.... Have told hubby and I've written about five texts to my best friend, which I've then deleted before sending. She sent me the number of her acupuncturist this morning because I have been worrying about how long it was taking to conceive. Want to tell her, but agreed with hubby we'd keep it quiet until Christmas Day!

soundsystem Mon 16-Nov-15 14:45:47

Eeee, congratulations!

honeysucklejasmine Mon 16-Nov-15 14:47:05

Well the good thing is you're already approx 4 weeks pregnant, so only another 8 to go wink

SunLolly Mon 16-Nov-15 15:05:38

aah congratulations AKP79! Had to call my mum earlier about something unrelated and was really difficult not to blurt it out! I also think I'll try and wait until Christmas as we're seeing them then and they will be suspicious when I'm not drinking vats of wine smile Also will be so hard not to tell my best pal who is coming to visit for the weekend in a couple of weeks. Will have to practice some good lies.

AKP79 Mon 16-Nov-15 15:13:33

I know, with it being the party season we're going to have to wheel out some really good fibs!

We've got a tough Christmas ahead (it's the first one when I won't have my son with me because he'll be at his dads) and I'm dreading it. I'm hoping having some good news to share on Christmas day might take the edge off it.... or due to pregnancy emotions I might end up a gibbering wreck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now