Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

21dpo, BFN and no sign of AF

(3 Posts)
Tootsieroll1 Sun 15-Nov-15 22:06:35

Hi,

I am currently 21dpo with no sign of AF and several negative tests. Can anyone shed any light or words of wisdom?

I have no real symptoms other than twinges on my left side for the last 16 days on and off. Slight lower back ache (could be unrelated though as I have had back ache in the past) and occasional nausea, when I say occasional I mean about 4 times in the last 2 weeks where I have felt a bit sick/could be sick (haven't ever been sick though). confused

I have used one step pregnancy tests 10miu and waitrose pregnancy test 20miu but not even a hint of a BFP.

It's starting to really get to me and dh as we have been ttc for a while now....any ideas ladies? x

sarahquilt Sun 15-Nov-15 22:11:45

When you say 21 dpo, I assume that means you're only a week late. You could still be pregnant. Some people just take longer to get positive tests because it takes a while to build up the hormone.

Tootsieroll1 Sun 15-Nov-15 22:18:42

Hi Sarah,

My luteul phase is usually 10/12 days long so I am 8/10 days late x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: