Talk

Advanced search

Need a talking to!

(7 Posts)
Clarabell100 Fri 13-Nov-15 09:50:54

Hi all

I'm 11Dpo. AF due yesterday/today but no sign of it so far. I don't really have any symptoms apart from tender boobs, I did feel a bit sick on Wednesday but that could have been anything.

It's literally all I can think about. I'm sitting in work inventing symptoms, checking my FF app - as if it's going to magically tell me something and wishing away the hours til I can test - is tomorrow too early????

I need to get on with some work but I can't. This is only our third cycle trying and my first month of temping. My temp dropped a bit on Wednesday, up again yesterday and dropped again today - but still above the cover line. Is that a good sign or should it stay consistently high?

I'm totally rambling now so if anyone has words of wisdom on how to get through today it would be appreciated!!

C x

Junosmum Fri 13-Nov-15 12:48:38

Awful isn't it! You really can't focus on anything else. Good luck, POAS and let us know the result.

Jw35 Fri 13-Nov-15 13:46:13

I know how you feel! I'm 3dpo at the moment but ttc since July. Had a chemical mc in September.

You can definitely test tomorrow! Do a sensitive one

Clarabell100 Fri 13-Nov-15 15:35:32

Thanks both and I'm sorry for your loss Jw35 sad hopefully this will be your month!

I've somehow managed to make it through work and actually get some things done. Have agreed with hubby that I'll do a test in the morning if af doesn't appear. It should shut me up either way haha!

I have two cheapo tests that I got from Amazon along with my opks, but should I go to the chemist and get some better ones do you think?

X

mascaraisamust Sat 14-Nov-15 07:05:50

I got a bfp at 10dpo, just poas! Wishing you all the best x

MrsPCR Sat 14-Nov-15 09:28:56

I had a stash of Internet cheapies so could POAS expecting a negative and at least for that day it was out of my mind. I found not knowing when I might have been able to know absolute torture. I knew it could be. False BFN but at least for now, I knew I couldn't know yet. Good luck and POAS!

Clarabell100 Sat 14-Nov-15 09:29:38

Well no need to poas as planned this morning - woke up in the middle of the night and af had arrived, so heavy and all over the sheets (sorry tmi). I knew as soon as I woke up what it was. Absolutely gutted. I dont know why I'd convinced myself that this month was it but I really felt it was.

I need to find a way to not do this every single month. But it's so hard not to symptom spot and get your hopes up isn't it!?

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies.

C x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now