Talk

Advanced search

pregnacare conception

(9 Posts)
DancingAngel15 Thu 12-Nov-15 13:02:45

Hi just wondering if anyone using pregnacare conception for women can relate or rate it !
I only start using it maybe 2-3 weeks before my Af my AF Came bang on time but was extremely heavy & I have had a mc before so it was almost as heavy but only lasted 3 days ! Could this be the tablets ?
Any advice I would be grateful for !

Thank you :-)

Brenna24 Thu 12-Nov-15 18:15:41

I have been on it since April when I got my coil out. AF was normal for me when she arrived, and normal for the next couple of cycles until I got pregnant. I haven't had my first AF after my mc so I don't know how different that one will be. You periods can take a while to settle after a mc though.

DancingAngel15 Thu 12-Nov-15 21:04:19

They been really fine in length since mc !
It was just the shortness that got me thinking !
Last month they did go 2weeks over .
Talk about being hopeful !

DancingAngel15 Thu 12-Nov-15 21:04:37

I am very sorry for your loss also .

Sakura03 Thu 12-Nov-15 21:16:23

They didn't agree with me, my cycles got longer but worst of all brought on pregnancy symptoms so changed to seven seas trying for a baby

MummyBex1985 Thu 12-Nov-15 22:24:49

Pregnacare actually seemed to help regulate my cycles... But that could just be a coincidence. It certainly hasn't helped me get PG so far lol.

My AF has been worryingly light so had the opposite effect to you.

DancingAngel15 Thu 12-Nov-15 22:57:43

I'm just hoping it's not like that every month I never take painkillers and I had no choice .
I'm a dance teacher also so it can be tough to teach with them so heavy !

Also just wondering do you take them during your AF or stop and start again when finished ?

This was my first time so I did stop !
But I must start again

If this whole course doesn't help me pg I will try seven seas !
I did take normal folic acid on its own but nothing ! I know it's not going to magically happen but I'll do anything that helps .

Brenna24 Fri 13-Nov-15 09:36:49

Thanks Dancing.

You keep taking them right through your cycle, AF week and all.

DancingAngel15 Fri 13-Nov-15 10:22:24

Thanks Breanna .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now