Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

pregnacare conception

(9 Posts)
DancingAngel15 Thu 12-Nov-15 13:02:45

Hi just wondering if anyone using pregnacare conception for women can relate or rate it !
I only start using it maybe 2-3 weeks before my Af my AF Came bang on time but was extremely heavy & I have had a mc before so it was almost as heavy but only lasted 3 days ! Could this be the tablets ?
Any advice I would be grateful for !

Thank you :-)

Brenna24 Thu 12-Nov-15 18:15:41

I have been on it since April when I got my coil out. AF was normal for me when she arrived, and normal for the next couple of cycles until I got pregnant. I haven't had my first AF after my mc so I don't know how different that one will be. You periods can take a while to settle after a mc though.

DancingAngel15 Thu 12-Nov-15 21:04:19

They been really fine in length since mc !
It was just the shortness that got me thinking !
Last month they did go 2weeks over .
Talk about being hopeful !

DancingAngel15 Thu 12-Nov-15 21:04:37

I am very sorry for your loss also .

Sakura03 Thu 12-Nov-15 21:16:23

They didn't agree with me, my cycles got longer but worst of all brought on pregnancy symptoms so changed to seven seas trying for a baby

MummyBex1985 Thu 12-Nov-15 22:24:49

Pregnacare actually seemed to help regulate my cycles... But that could just be a coincidence. It certainly hasn't helped me get PG so far lol.

My AF has been worryingly light so had the opposite effect to you.

DancingAngel15 Thu 12-Nov-15 22:57:43

I'm just hoping it's not like that every month I never take painkillers and I had no choice .
I'm a dance teacher also so it can be tough to teach with them so heavy !

Also just wondering do you take them during your AF or stop and start again when finished ?

This was my first time so I did stop !
But I must start again

If this whole course doesn't help me pg I will try seven seas !
I did take normal folic acid on its own but nothing ! I know it's not going to magically happen but I'll do anything that helps .

Brenna24 Fri 13-Nov-15 09:36:49

Thanks Dancing.

You keep taking them right through your cycle, AF week and all.

DancingAngel15 Fri 13-Nov-15 10:22:24

Thanks Breanna .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: