It's getting to me now

(8 Posts)
broodynmoody Wed 11-Nov-15 17:07:00

10 month ttc, everyone around me is pregnant to one night stands, colleagues pregnant, best mates baby shower next week, brothers 18 year old girlfriend has my parents first grand child who is 1 and watching them adore him and here's me 27 in a stable relationship dying for a baby. Only been tracking cycles for the past 6 month, 38, 36, 32, 29 33..I'm trying ovulation tests but no positive. I have to do them at different times does it matter? I've been using Seven Seas Trying for a baby for the last few months and first month using Preseed. Is there anything herbal that can get ovaries going. I'm fed up now

Onsera3 Wed 11-Nov-15 17:22:05

It's so upsetting isn't it?

With your cycle lengths I would go to the GP and ask them to run some bloods. This will be done at the beginning and middle of your cycle. Perhaps ask about getting DP tested too.

Also, a digital clearblue monitor is expensive but supposed to be great in your situation.

I'm not sure about herbs but eating and drinking clean can be beneficial. It's important to limit alcohol and caffeine- for both partners.

Good luck!

FattyFishwife Wed 11-Nov-15 18:31:42

broody have a look here for loads of supplements that you can take, and what they do

www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=294994.0

broodynmoody Wed 11-Nov-15 19:56:16

Oh so if I go next week and ask for bloods, the day I come on my period next I just go down and get my bloods done? And yes Onsera it's very upsetting. Everyone can get pregnant so quick, and I know my brothers girlfriend will get pregnant on accidentally on purpose again before me. It's getting me depressed.

OwlinaTree Wed 11-Nov-15 20:40:55

No real advice I'm afraid but sympathy. It took me 19 months to conceive the first time, and yes the world and his wife seemed to be pg. It is so difficult being pleased for everyone when you want to scream.

Fx it won't be long for you now. flowers

MummyBex1985 Wed 11-Nov-15 21:53:25

Just to add some more sympathy. 6 months so far and another BFN for us despite convincing myself it was our month this time

Awful when everyone around you gets PG so easily isn't it. sad

Fruitbatyogi Wed 11-Nov-15 22:18:38

Hugs - I'm in the same boat - miserable isn't itsad

Do go to the GP - mine was quite helpful did bloods on me and semen on dh.

broodynmoody Wed 11-Nov-15 22:24:16

Thank you ladies. I'm gonna book an appointment tomorrow for next week hopefully. I'm not due for a couple of weeks. I hope they do send me for tests, I know it's a long procedure. If there is something wrong, or if I have Pcos, hoe long will it be before I get any sort of fertility drugs? I've heard about chasteberry and how it can help ovulation. Who knows sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now