Talk

Advanced search

cycle length

(7 Posts)
Sadie91 Mon 09-Nov-15 17:02:46

Just curious what your longest cycle has been?
Currently on CD 76...

MagpieCursedTea Mon 09-Nov-15 20:53:21

I've hit over a 100 days before, but I have a hormone imbalance that prevents me from ovulating.
Do you normally have irregular cycles?

Moomin37 Mon 09-Nov-15 21:34:48

381 here grinbut I have hypothalamic amenorreah

Sunnydays321 Mon 09-Nov-15 22:47:42

1st time I stopped the pill about 8 years ago 1st cycle was about 300 days... Went straight back on pill after 1st period.

Stopped the pill again 4 months ago. 1st cycle 98 days. Currently on day 20 of 2nd cycle, no sign of OV so expecting another long one. Hoping it's just post pill mess. But worried it will be something like pcos.

Have you recently come off contraception?

Are you normally regular. Stress can interfere with cycles. Hope yours settles soon. X

Sadie91 Mon 09-Nov-15 22:53:45

The docs think I have pcos. I've always been regular, came of the pill ages ago and it's been fine until now :/
No periods, crap skin, nausea, dizziness ect.
Gotta have an ultrasound X

Sunnydays321 Mon 09-Nov-15 23:02:20

Hmmm, your symptoms sound exactly like me Sadie. V. Irregular periods after pill, really spotty, dizzy, random mid cycle pain, don't think I'm OVing and various episodes of egg white cm through cycle with no pos opks.. No excess hair and normal weight. Did mention it to my GP but got fobbed off with needing to TTC for a year before they will test for pcos. Might go back and be more persistent.. Don't necessarily want to be tested for pcos due to ttc, just for own peace of mind and symptom management.

Sadie91 Mon 09-Nov-15 23:27:22

I've had bloods taken and have been referred for a scan.
Get the blood results on Wednesday.
It's just annoying me now....don't like not knowing lol X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now