Talk

Advanced search

Would it be possible to BFP at 9dpo??

(6 Posts)
MummyC92 Mon 09-Nov-15 14:27:39

By estimate I am at around 9dpo and AF due on Saturday. I've felt so unwell in the evenings and have felt my moods get very crabby and emotional (similar to early symptoms with DS). I had some bleeding for around half an hour at 5/6dpo which I'm hoping may have been implantation??

Would it be silly to test now and just wait (not very patient!) until nearer to AF?
I know the frer claim up to 6 days before but how likely would it show?

Fifi27 Mon 09-Nov-15 14:47:40

You could, but might not be enough hcg in blood to pick up on test yet, resulting in a fakse neg. I'm approx 4 dpo , the wait is annoying haha. I've had such vivid dreams last night I've heard can also be a sign of hormone changes.. but only just started ttc no prev pregnancy. But you've possible had implantation bleeding so u should test, the early test ones maybe bit more expensive..but worth a try as you can't get a false positive from what I heard...

MummyC92 Mon 09-Nov-15 14:56:19

I know what you mean, I have resisted the urge to test from about 3dpo! Lol. The dreams could definitely be a sign, when I was pregnant with DS Id have strange dreams that felt so real once I had woken up, often baby related too although we hadn't been properly 'trying'. I do have a couple of frer tests waiting I'm not sure if I should take a gamble and do one first thing in the morning or just to be patient and wait until I'm more likely to get an accurate response!! hmm

Fifi27 Mon 09-Nov-15 15:32:13

Oo I'd not be able to wait if had in house, but your right waiting might be best idea.. yea dreams not had any like this for ages, firstly my 2 cats had been taken and stuffed with polystyrene but still alive in a library van.then my oh in car race but took a helicopter and crashed it then I had to walk through big rivers to get to him. Then was in hosp where I work getting shown how to dress a baby...Haha. possible all just brain working things out lol. Well I wish u luck!

Whoknewitcouldbeso Mon 09-Nov-15 15:33:40

I got a bfp at 9dpo quite a few times.

MummyC92 Mon 09-Nov-15 15:50:50

I was silly and ordered the tests online as they weren't meant to arrive until just before AF and I thought that would keep me from testing too early but they only arrived early!! I have a couple of cheapies so if I cave I'll try to use those first and if neg wait a few days, I have no patience grin
The dreams sound like your minds gone overdrive worrying about the ones you love, hopefully it's a sign! Fingers crossed for you too, what date is your AF due?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now