Talk

Advanced search

Small risk - feel an idiot

(3 Posts)
Poin86 Mon 09-Nov-15 12:48:04

Hey all. Not sure if this is the right board, sorry if not!
I came off of the pill due to hormonal/mood/anxiety issues on the 22nd October. I had a withdrawal bleed on the 26th for 3 days. Last night, we were having a bit of a fumble and he ejaculated near my vagina, and when cleaning up, i wiped the same tissue across my vagina without thinking - was tired, in the habit of thinking i'm on the pill as was on it for 12 years and couldn't be arsed to get another tissue so used it to tidy up both! blush I know it's highly unlikely hmm , but has anyone done this and got pregnant?

MummyBex1985 Mon 09-Nov-15 13:40:55

I suppose it's possible, but very unlikely. I'd only worry if AF doesn't show up. I wouldn't be in a rush to POAS just yet. smile

Poin86 Mon 09-Nov-15 13:45:28

Well, to be fair, AF might not turn up for up to three months - was on Cerelle and seems to be the norm for it to take a while to click back into a cycle. Just thought about it earlier and had a mini panic! I'm in no rush to be POAS lol. Think my OH might just freak if I told him I was at this moment in time!! Thanks for replying smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now