Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Had HSG when pregnant!

(1 Post)
LunaLanolin11 Sat 07-Nov-15 09:04:00

Hi, I'm hoping someone might have been through a similar experience or be able to help?

My husband and I have been TTC for two and a half years, so for the past 10 months we've been going through infertility investigations. He's fine but I've been told that I'm not ovulating. I started my period last Thursday so I arranged my hsg test for the Monday morning. The period only lasted a day but this is not unusual for me at all, it's happened frequently since coming off the pill. I wasn't feeling well on Monday night or Tuesday so, for some unknown reason, I took a pregnancy test on the Wednesday (in fact I did 4!) - they all said BFP! I contacted the hospital in a panic and they've booked me in for a scan next week but I'm really worried about the damage the test may have done. I'm so upset and annoyed at myself for not taking a preg test beforehand but it didn't even cross my mind because I haven't been ovulating. My GP had never come across this before so he wasn't overly optimistic about the outcome.

Has anyone experienced this before and had a healthy pregnancy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now