Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Had HSG when pregnant!

(1 Post)
LunaLanolin11 Sat 07-Nov-15 09:04:00

Hi, I'm hoping someone might have been through a similar experience or be able to help?

My husband and I have been TTC for two and a half years, so for the past 10 months we've been going through infertility investigations. He's fine but I've been told that I'm not ovulating. I started my period last Thursday so I arranged my hsg test for the Monday morning. The period only lasted a day but this is not unusual for me at all, it's happened frequently since coming off the pill. I wasn't feeling well on Monday night or Tuesday so, for some unknown reason, I took a pregnancy test on the Wednesday (in fact I did 4!) - they all said BFP! I contacted the hospital in a panic and they've booked me in for a scan next week but I'm really worried about the damage the test may have done. I'm so upset and annoyed at myself for not taking a preg test beforehand but it didn't even cross my mind because I haven't been ovulating. My GP had never come across this before so he wasn't overly optimistic about the outcome.

Has anyone experienced this before and had a healthy pregnancy?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: