Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

cd71 doc app nervous

(7 Posts)
Sadie91 Wed 04-Nov-15 01:11:37

So, I have a doctors appointment in the morning, I am on cycle day 71 and have missed 2 periods.
For some reason I'm so nervous, maybe that they will tell me something's wrong?
Or maybe that they will tell me there's nothing?
Or that I have to wait it out.
Has anyone else been in the same position? What did the docs day and what was your outcome?
Thanks lovelies xxxx

Rememberallball Wed 04-Nov-15 08:33:42

I didn't get to cd71 but did have a missed cycle and went to 50 days at the start of the year. I went to GP and was given blood tests to check general hormone levels which were basically normal and was told to go away, not worry as that could be the cause, and come back if no af a month later. AF appeared the following week!!

I would think you'd be offered blood tests to rule out hormone abnormalities and perhaps a scan to look at uterus and ovaries.

lollyb20 Wed 04-Nov-15 12:52:03

Hi sadie i hope your ok im only 2 days behind you all i want is some answers like you but doctors just seen to fob us off xx

Nevlet Wed 04-Nov-15 17:26:56

Hi Sadie,

I went on Monday at a similar point to you. I am having blood tests to check hormone levels if they don't show a cause then a scan.

Good luck!

Sadie91 Wed 04-Nov-15 18:12:03

I have come away with a blood test tomorrow and an ultrasound referral. He thinks it could be pcos sad X

Nevlet Wed 04-Nov-15 18:43:13

If it is at least you will know!

Sadie91 Sat 07-Nov-15 18:00:18

Nevlet, did you get blood results? Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now