Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Not sure if pregnant..

(2 Posts)
Chloebobs Sat 31-Oct-15 21:15:42

Hi everyone i am new to this but will try to explain as good as i can. I was due my period end of last week and nothing came but usually it comes same day each month. on the monday decided to take a test and got a very faint positive which you could onky just see. Next day i took another it was slighlty darker but not by much so i rang the docs and thwy said i would need to wait another week beforr they could do anything like blood test etc. Have been feeling sick. Anyway today i have had clotted bleeding when i went to the loo but now its very faint.sad I just think it must of been a cp or something. Just wondered if anyone could help. Thanks everyone smile

Hamsolo Sat 31-Oct-15 21:18:35

There's no definite answer unfortunately. You might have had a cp, but then my sister had a similar thing happen early on and went on to have a healthy baby. Rest up, look after yourself and if you don't have any further bleeding then test again in a few days.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: