Talk

Advanced search

Really freaking out, please read!!!

(4 Posts)
ctotoro Thu 29-Oct-15 21:41:45

Hi,

So a starting on Saturday I had only light brown discharge until Tuesday. This was around the time my period was due. I've done tests and all negative, including this morning. So I'm convinced it was a weird period. Today I noticed a tiny bit of spotting, and when I wipe there's a small amount of fresh - bright red - blood. Should I be worried? Could this still be implantation even though technically i'm on a new cycle now? Is my body just being weird? Anyone had this before and have any advice for me?

I have a doctors appointment in just over a week anyway but if i need to I'm sure I could see one sooner.

queenoftheworld93 Thu 29-Oct-15 21:48:22

It can be normal to have brown spotting in the run up to your period, especially if it's only due today. Do another test if AF doesnt arrive properly though!

ctotoro Thu 29-Oct-15 21:50:31

My period was due Monday, so the discharge was early for me, and very unusual, never have it at the beginning of a period, only at the end. It wasn't much at all either, then nothing for almost 2 days. Now this weird fresh blood spotting sad

Loki17 Fri 30-Oct-15 06:43:34

I would imagine the red blood is the start of your af. If af doesnt start in full flow in the next day or two, and hpts are negative, see your doctor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now