Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The Wait!!! Arghhhh 4 days to go!

(8 Posts)
PMagee Wed 21-Oct-15 15:11:30

Hi everyone!

I have 4 days to go to my period or so says my app but the app is wrong every month and it comes usually 3/4 days before.
Anyways I was so hopeful I was pregnant this month as I ovulation and made sure to do the dead that day and two days after.
Two days ago and again yesterday like a crazy fool I tested using an early prediction (6 days) test and both said not pregnant or rather give me one line not two.
So, my dilemma is this I have been having some period cramps that I usually only get lightly around my second day of my period. I am getting a headache that lasts all morning long for the last 4 days. I am also waking up like I need to sleep all day long even though I have had 8/9 hours sleep and basically I feel pooped!
I also am having some bits of white discharge which isn't normal for me.
I know I have to wait another 4 days to text properly but any advice from anyone who has used those early prediction tests would be so greatly appreciated.
I think I ovulated around 7-9 days ago!

Thanks everyone in advance!!

MrsPCR Wed 21-Oct-15 18:32:03

If you are not dtd until the day ov and for 2 days after, you are missing your fertile window. Once you have ov'd it is too late to dtd as the sperm will not be in the right place at the right time. Also if AF keeps coming early, you are ov'ing earlier than you think. You ov 12-16 days before AF depending on how long your luteal phase is. I found Ferility friend very accurate for tracking with fw clearly marked on.

PMagee Wed 21-Oct-15 19:27:23

Thanks - I have no clue what AF means but will look it up!
I also had intercourse for the week leading up to Ovulation.

Junosmum Wed 21-Oct-15 22:35:06

Af= aunt flo otherwise known as your period.

PMagee Fri 23-Oct-15 18:38:01

UPDATE***

So, I am now on cycle day 26 - no period yet.
My last cycles that I noted were as follows:

June 27 days
July -26 days
August - 25 days
September - 25 days

I could feel myself ovulate last month as I had a lot of cm on that day.
Looking back I had the same a month before but my hubby was away.
I don't remember having that before and I had my coil out in May. I am thinking maybe I only started ovulating the last two months.

Anyways I have one more day of holding my breath and hoping for no blood!

I have taken a total of 4 preg tests - all negative latest one last night but it has only been 11 days since I ovulated.

Wish me luck!! xx

Loki17 Sat 24-Oct-15 08:51:53

Good luck!

queenoftheworld93 Sat 24-Oct-15 09:00:57

Good luck! Can you take one with FMU?

PMagee Sat 24-Oct-15 10:31:37

Oh I didn't before actually but I will the next time.
I am now on day 27 and still no sign of period.
I think I will test first thing tomorrow morning and will let you all know xoxox

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now