Talk

Advanced search

Missed period while TTC?

(3 Posts)
BabyDive Sun 04-Oct-15 22:05:28

Hi,

I have been TTC for 3 months now after having my mirena coil (IUD) removed in July. I had 2 coils over 10 years and have never had a period with either (lucky me!). I had a very light period the first month after removal and then a normal period the second but I am 3 day late this month. I had all the usual period symptoms in the run up but then nothing! I have done a pregnancy test each day and they have all come back negative, so I am wondering if it normal to skip a period after removing the mirena coil?

Thanks for any help x x x

BabyDive Sun 04-Oct-15 23:13:37

Well...Thanks for all your help.

Gx91 Mon 05-Oct-15 08:45:18

Hey well me n my partner are also TTC , I'm kinda in the same boat , just came off the pill last month and had a withdrawal bleed . Iv read that you can concieve as soon as contraceptive method is out of your system , it just depends on whether you release an egg or not . I was supposed to get my period today as I always when them when they r supposed to come . Been having cramps and sore boobs and constipation like like pregnancy but got BFN when I tested 2 days ago! Mibi tested to early . Have you had any other symptoms ? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now