Talk

Advanced search

Clear blue dual hormone ovulation tests

(4 Posts)
Emu123 Sun 13-Sep-15 14:35:46

Hi there. Hoping u lovely ladies can share some wisdom.

I've been using these off and on for a few months. I have a 28ish day cycle and usually ovulate around day 15-17. I have noticed I seem to have a surge 3-4 days pre ovulation (based on temp and cm) but this month I started testing on day 8 and then went straight to peak on day 9. I haven't temped this month but don't feel like I've ovulate (not much cm and no cramps). Does anyone else find these tests pick up a surge super early?!

Trying not to over analyse and failing miserably.....

FlourishingMrs Sun 13-Sep-15 21:18:04

Don't know but someone more useful will comment. I find I get a lot of CM before LH surge, during the high fertility phase. It dries out and the I get the solid smiley. Pretty confusing.

sizethree Sun 13-Sep-15 21:18:28

I used these tests and loved them. I was fortunate to fall pregnant twice within the first 3 months of using them (sadly one pregnancy ended in miscarriage).
I remember that on my militant 28 day cycle, my ovulation days definitely swayed from day 12-16 and I only got a smiley face for a v short amount of time (I POAS morning and evening - and it only once stayed for both.
My own ovulation indicators (cm, sire boobs) usually followed. And as the Clearblue tests show positive to indicate the following 2 days of your cycle are the most fertile, I think it adds up.
Wishing you a BFP very soon!

Emu123 Mon 14-Sep-15 11:51:56

Thanks for replying guys.

flourish I usually get a fair bit of cm too so was confused to go straight to peak! Confusing that yours dries up before your peak although think I had that one month too

sizethree glad they worked so well for u! Are you pregnant now? Congratulations!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now