Talk

Advanced search

Best time for OPKs

(3 Posts)
Derbygirl37 Fri 28-Aug-15 21:51:10

Hellooooo grin Ok, so I said I wasn't going to stress out about TTC and just see how things went...but I am stressing out and have now started using OPKs to see if they help! Just wondering... is there a certain time of day when it's best to do the tests? I've been doing mine at about 9:15 at night but am worrying that this is too late!! x

SharyBobbins Fri 28-Aug-15 22:06:10

I think it depends on the brand but I'm sure mine say between 10am-8pm. I try to do it when I get home from work around tea time smile

Sunshinegirl2015 Fri 28-Aug-15 23:12:15

With clearblue dual hormone ones I used first urine but this month (today in fact) I'm using internet cheapies and tested about 4pm today and got a faint line.

Started testing as noticed a change in cervical fluid and cervix position much earlier than normal (on CD11 and usually O around CD20 or 21) but thinking it could be to do with taking EPO this month...not sure.

And don't stress! I feel like POAS helps me not to worry or overthink things haha.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now