Talk

Advanced search

Is this a BFP?

(8 Posts)
xxLovedUpxx Mon 17-Aug-15 18:18:27

Hi,

I'm new to this. Me and my partner have come off BC pills to get my body back into its natural cycle before we start trying for children. We're using condoms for now. However, one split about 2 weeks ago and I just took a test and this is what it came up with. Is this a BFP or an evap line?

Thanks smile

GoooRooo Mon 17-Aug-15 18:26:23

Look like a line to me! Congratulations!

xxLovedUpxx Mon 17-Aug-15 20:44:30

I took another one and that was BFN. So I think this was just some sort of fluke sad

gamerchick Mon 17-Aug-15 20:49:30

Do another one with fmu and don't drive yourself mad with test after test after test. Nothing good comes of it. Good luck.

AboutTimeIChangedMyNameAgain Mon 17-Aug-15 21:27:20

Do one in the morning, first wee of the day is the best time to test.

xxLovedUpxx Mon 17-Aug-15 22:15:58

Thanks, I will. Not holding my breath though as I'm sure this is probably a dye run. sad

xxLovedUpxx Tue 18-Aug-15 11:37:42

Got a bfn on a digital this morning. I'm so sad sad

Reebok Tue 18-Aug-15 12:29:58

Give it a day or two and retest. With my LO, I had 7 negatives before I tested positive and I was a week late. Digitals require something like 25mui whereas tests like first response or SuperDrug brand need less so are more likely to be accurate at this stage if your hormones are quite low. I got a faint line this morning but going to leave it and see what happens. I'm 4 days late so far.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now