Talk

Advanced search

Grr..why hasnt it happened yet..

(6 Posts)
londonrach Sat 15-Aug-15 21:55:14

Dh and i have been trying since feb. ok we kinda got the timing wrong...but come on we got taught at school it could happen any time, dont let your guard down. We been married x number of years, have alot of love to give, fun (sometimes), do lovely things during weekend for children, good aunt and uncle (hopefully)..why hasnt it happened yet. i mean no protection since feb!!!

MummyBex1985 Sat 15-Aug-15 22:16:00

I know. Almost makes you wonder why you bothered with contraception all those years doesn't it?

12 months is considered the norm as awful as that is. Just do whatever you can to help - conception vitamins (for both of you), cut out caffeine and alcohol, drink plenty of water, exercise etc - it will happen eventually.

londonrach Sat 15-Aug-15 22:19:36

I know mummy. Dh so confidence its going to happen. I mean last month i grapped him before work as right timing...why did we ever bother with protection over the years...

Beansprout30 Sun 16-Aug-15 10:31:40

On cycle 15 here of properly trying and still nothing. So frustrating when we first started ttc I thought id have a baby by now! Only positive is I've built up a nice little savings account for when we finally do get there. Best of luck to you

MotherOfDragon Sun 16-Aug-15 10:36:00

There seems to be no reason to it, I conceived dd within 3 months and other DD took 19months

MummyBex1985 Sun 16-Aug-15 10:55:24

rach I actually find my DHs insistence it will happen quite frustrating - men obviously don't worry about it in the same way we do, I find my irregular cycle and getting AF frustrating and sometimes upsetting but it doesn't bother DH at all, he just seems to figure it will definitely happen eventually!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now