Talk

Advanced search

Low BBT? How low is too low? hypothyroidism issues..

(8 Posts)
DrGee Tue 11-Aug-15 11:52:53

Hello all, I've posted round here a little and just wondered if anyone else has had success/or not ttc with an underactive thyroid? I'm concerned about it as my basal temps are always around 35.8 - 36.4 which is pretty low. I am on thyroxine but I'm convinced it's not enough - I feel so lethargic and crap 99% of the time.

I have bloods due on Friday and a chat with the GP after that. It's just playing on my mind that this could cause me massive problems in my ttc journey - anyone had similar issues? Fx all! X

Baffledmumtoday Tue 11-Aug-15 12:00:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Baffledmumtoday Tue 11-Aug-15 12:01:18

DrGee Tue 11-Aug-15 12:05:58

Thankyou baffled I had a mega 2 week long af after coil removal which probably sapped my iron levels but I've been taking the Seven Seas vits with iron so hopefully that's under control - I will definitely bring that up with the GP as feeling crappy not doing much for putting me "in the mood" as it were grin and I hear that's definitely a requirement in ttc! Thank you for the reassurance - I think it's easy to get worked up about things thanks to the power of Google so it's great to hear about multiple success from someone in a similar boat! X

Baffledmumtoday Tue 11-Aug-15 12:09:34

Baffledmumtoday Tue 11-Aug-15 12:11:21

Baffledmumtoday Tue 11-Aug-15 12:13:26

Oysterbabe Tue 11-Aug-15 13:04:41

That temp is about the same as mine and I didn't have any issues getting pregnant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now