Talk

Advanced search

Two days late. Bfn! What's going on!

(5 Posts)
Mamabird3 Sun 09-Aug-15 17:10:14

I'm not ttc at the moment, so this is a bit of a confusing situation! I have a 28 day cycle, like clockwork every month. I was due on Friday and have had nothing, not even a spot! I've got sore boobs, really moody and cramps since weds last week, all normal af symptoms for me. I've also got a lot more creamy discharge which sometimes fools me into thinking I've come on, go to the loo and nothing! I did a hot earlier (superdrug own and not fmu) but was a bfn. Not really sure what's going on! If it's a bfn now does that definitely mean in not pregnant!?

Mamabird3 Sun 09-Aug-15 17:10:47

A hpt not a hot! Silly predictive text!

BeautifulBatman Sun 09-Aug-15 17:23:44

I didn't get my bfp until 6 days late....

MummyBex1985 Sun 09-Aug-15 18:05:17

It doesn't definitely mean you're not pregnant.

The superdrug tests are super sensitive but always use them first thing!

With my DD it took two weeks to get a BFP! That was on a test of 50miu (superdrug is 10miu so should pick up much easier).

All you can do is try again in a few days.

I'm in the same boat, AF late but BFN on superdrug test. Will test again next Friday if still no AF, but the limbo sucks.

Mamabird3 Sun 09-Aug-15 19:05:26

Its just so unlike me to be late, I Have a period tracking app on my phone so I remember exactly when I am due af. With my last pregnancy with ds I got a bfp at 10dpo so I would have expected a bfp already by now if I was pregnant! Although on the other hand with dd I didn't get a bfp until quite late if I remember correctly, although it was 8years ago!
The waiting is rubbish! I hope you get the answer you want bex!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now