Talk

Advanced search

TWW Obsessed!!!

(10 Posts)
gemmagrace Thu 06-Aug-15 22:26:45

Mumset readers,

Help Me! I have a classic case of TWW obsession! Can someone please tell me how to stop dreaming up symptoms when i'm only 6DPO and also how to stop thinking about 'am I aren't I' 95% of the day!!!!

How do I get through the next week without going to 10 different chemists to buy tests just so they don't think i'm nuts?

mrsstickll Thu 06-Aug-15 22:41:30

I'm afraid I can't help but if you do find an answer please let me know! currently googleing changes in CM

gemmagrace Thu 06-Aug-15 22:45:40

That's one of the things i've been googleing too this week funnily enough but it seems everything potentially linked to pregnancy can also be linked to normal post ovulation and also pre-AF.

Damn progesterone likes to confuse us!!!

DelphiniumStar Thu 06-Aug-15 23:08:05

Order them from the Internet. Oh wait that's not helping...

mrsstickll Fri 07-Aug-15 08:46:28

DelphiniumStar I ordered some amazon cheapies for the first time but they aren't due to arrive until Monday (when af is due) and I want to poas now lol.

gemmagrace Fri 07-Aug-15 10:32:35

I have had little twinges since 1dpo and now 7dpo I am experiencing what feel a little like period pains. Am I feeling the AF coming or can you get these types of feelings anyway? I know implantation is only supposed to take place any time after 7dpo so i'm feeling a little deflated.

ZanyZazu Fri 07-Aug-15 12:14:19

I used to do that a lot but now I just try to go with the flow smile.

I know it's easier said than done, but try to remain positive. It could be possible that you ovulated later than expected?

And always tell yourself that "every cloud has a silver lining" . If you don't get a BFP this month, you can always try next month. Best not to put too much pressure on yourself and keep yourself busy, staying active and eating healthily and before you know it, time will fly swiftly past grin

And also, try to avoid testing on the day you expect AF, the more you can delay testing, proving you've not started AF, the more of an accurate reading you will get.

nicolajane1974 Fri 07-Aug-15 12:45:44

I'm new on here and almost at the end of my TWW.. was wondering if anyone had tried the cheap 10 miu tests? I ordered some from amazon and have been testing twice a day for a few days... very faint lines but easily visible and then I tried some similar from Access Diagnostics and they had no line! All very frustrating!

Emilygremily Fri 07-Aug-15 13:20:27

I am due to test next week and i am becoming obsessed as well it is driving me insane sad and DH too

gemmagrace Fri 07-Aug-15 14:08:21

Ahhhhh ZanyZazu thank you so much for your reassurance. Excitement and anticipation just takes over doesn't it.

Nicola I haven't tried those ones but last month I had very faint lines on 2 tests and then I came on the next day - bahhhh!!!!

I have one whole week left until AF is due so I reckon the next 7 days will be very drawn out.

Am I crazy I was supposed to have a full body massage tomorrow as going to the spa with a friend and now I have cancelled it and opted for a pedi instead - just in case!!!??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now