Talk

Advanced search

Re: scared I'm pregnant

(19 Posts)
jessicaf23 Thu 06-Aug-15 19:25:43

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a few months now I'm unsure if I'm pregnant or not I've got PCOS and I haven't had a period for 6 months he says he's sure he didn't ejaculate in me but I feel very uneasy about it he's got mental health problems and would want me to take the contraceptive pill but I'm 100% against it.

I'm much more emotional, get angry easily, more stubborn, my boobs feel more sensitive more so my nipples, white liquid leaking out (not much I was in the shower squeezed my boob and it came out a tiny bit) I've got discomfort in my lower stomach, bad neck pains and spasms, lower back and upper back pain and I'm turned on much more (sorry tmi).

From the photos do I look pregnancy? Sorry they aren't that clear but I'm really starting to panic as my periods have been mental this year I'm unsure my parents don't know I'm 25 still living at home but my boyfriend would want nothing to do with me if I am as I would plan to keep it I'm so scared to take a test too in case it comes up positive but I'm unsure

Thank you so much

scatterthenuns Thu 06-Aug-15 19:27:15

You need to get tested. None of us can tell you if you are from photographs.

NerrSnerr Thu 06-Aug-15 19:30:58

The only way to know is to take a test. If you don't want to take the pill then you need to think of another form of contraception or not have sex if you don't want to get pregnant.

jessicaf23 Thu 06-Aug-15 19:31:20

Is there any chance we had unprotected sex and I'm in a right panic but having no periods for 6 months is it even possible?

scatterthenuns Thu 06-Aug-15 19:33:41

Yes, any sex comes with a risk of pregnancy.

NerrSnerr Thu 06-Aug-15 19:35:22

Yes it is possible. The only way you'll know is if you do a test.

Oysterbabe Thu 06-Aug-15 19:35:47

yes it's possible.
No one can tell if you're pregnant from looking at you. You wouldn't be showing until you were about 3 months.
Do a test.

QforCucumber Thu 06-Aug-15 19:36:37

You need to take a test, and then find an effective form of contraception - be that condoms or a contraceptive pill alternative.
They're the only way you won't have this worry, even still there's a risk but at least it's reduced.

jessicaf23 Thu 06-Aug-15 19:36:39

I didn't even know there was a chance I'm scared but if I'm not I will feel like an idiot if I am then God help me I got no idea what to tell my parents I'm ready to be a mum my now ex boyfriend said he 100% didn't ejaculate in me but we got so into it I'm unsure as he was demanding I take a test

Sorry again if it's tmi I'm in a right pickle here and so scared to take a test also which is the best one? I'm under an amazing gynaecologist which is good

gamerchick Thu 06-Aug-15 19:37:01

Tests are like 2 quid. Put yourself out of your misery.

jessicaf23 Thu 06-Aug-15 19:39:18

I know but if I'm not okay but if I am I'm quitting smoking before anything I didn't even know it's possible with no periods for 6 months and with PCOS

FortyCoats Thu 06-Aug-15 19:40:04

Unprotected sex = possibility of getting pregnant. You need to take a test. Have you a friend who could be in the room while you take a test? Have you a particular doctor you like and could get the test done in the clinic?

I understand it's scary but try to look at it this way - if you don't test, youll find out eventually. If it's negative, you'll have spent a lot of time worrying for nothing. If it's positive, you can start considering your options now and you won't be alone. There's loads of help out for anyone with an unplanned pregnancy.

CerealEater Thu 06-Aug-15 19:45:58

Unprotected sex is very much likely to equal pregnancy.

You need to rest asap as smoking is very bad for unborn babies.

jessicaf23 Thu 06-Aug-15 19:46:16

I know it's scary if I'm pregnant it would be a miracle as I said with PCOS, no periods for 6 months and if I'm pregnant I would be honestly shocked I know even the smallest amount of semen can get a girl pregnant but my ex said he didn't yet I felt warm stuff during sex he had to take the condon of I'm latex allergy so even that hurt me but he said 99% he didn't ejaculate in me but honestly I'm not convinced so I'm unsure

FortyCoats Thu 06-Aug-15 19:51:54

With all due respect, nobody here can tell you if you're pregnant or not. All the symptom spotting, rehashing, googling, statistic weighing in the world is going to give you your answer. Only a test or time will tell you.

Do that first, with a friend if you do t want to be alone or while you're here so you have access to helpful people when you get the result.

Whatever it is, you'll have help and you'll be okay flowers

FortyCoats Thu 06-Aug-15 19:52:59

*is not

bestguess23 Thu 06-Aug-15 19:57:27

Jessica I mean this in the kindest possible way but you need to reeducate yourself about contraception and pregnancy. Yes, PCOS makes it harder to get pregnant but far from impossible. If the only contraceptive method you are using is withdrawal then you are leaving yourself at risk every time you have sex. Pop and get a pregnancy test and if it's negative get along to your GP and get them to tell you about contraceptive options available to you. There are lots of non latex condoms available too.

Missdee2014 Thu 06-Aug-15 19:57:50

Are you for real OP? Is this a genuine post?

TheCatsMother99 Thu 06-Aug-15 21:51:28

What MissDee said.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now