Talk

Advanced search

Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor- is anyone else using one?

(2 Posts)
SharyBobbins Fri 31-Jul-15 22:43:27

Hi there,
Firstly please accept my apologies if there is already a thread on this! I joined the forum tonight so I'm still finding my way around!
Just a brief bit of info, we're ttc for the first time. We've been trying since January but because my cycle seems to have settled in to a pattern of 43 days I'm only on cycle no. 4 (I say 'only'- it feels like forever).
I used the CB digital ovulation test (the one with the indifferent, happy and flashing face!) during a cycle and found them a very useful indication high, and eventually, peak days (around day 33 I think). However my mood during my last period made me panic buy the CBAFM. I've just set up my second cycle on it and I'm already a bit peeved. It's telling me to start testing on day 6 even though it now has data to indicate that my cycle is long! It asked me for about 20 sticks last time and then lost the will and just stopped asking me. It indicated high fertility really early on which I don't think was right from using the digital sticks last time round. Apparently I had high fertility for pretty much the entire box of sticks but never peaked.
I've read that the monitor works for those with cycles 21-42 days which is frustrating after paying out all that money!
Is anyone else using a CBAFM? Especially anyone whose cycle is 42+ days? Has anyone else got and frustrations or positive stories from using it?
Thanks ladies : )

PisforPeter Fri 31-Jul-15 22:49:32

F

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now