Talk

Advanced search

Ovulating so soon after coming off the pill?

(4 Posts)
Emzlou15 Fri 31-Jul-15 09:20:03

Hi all,
So a quick background I'm currently 21 (22 in August) and me and my DH decided to start TTC#1. I was on the pill for 4 1/2 years and stopped taking the pill on the 23rd of July with 3 pills left in the packet. AF came on the 25th and was longer and heavier than normal and finished on 29th. Yesterday I had some aching/twinges around my right ovary and me and DH DTD because we felt like it, I was expecting not to ovulate for a while. Today (and sorry for TMI) I went to wipe and it looked like EWCM. I had felt something down there and I thought it would be some .. Stuff .. From the night before but this was clear. I can't be ovulating that soon after coming off the pill, can I?

GrizzlebertGrumbledink Fri 31-Jul-15 09:37:57

Short answer... Yes. I conceived within a week of coming off the pill

Emzlou15 Fri 31-Jul-15 09:50:06

I'm going to be symptom spotting like crazy now, I was trying to resist taking OPK's but am thinking about going out and buying some just to check. confused

Reebok Fri 31-Jul-15 10:07:15

Yes...after my first miscarriage, I came off the pill and conceived before my first AF arrived. My daughter is now 2.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now