Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else ttc #4

(8 Posts)
BeauticianNotMagician81 Tue 28-Jul-15 16:09:23

Hi I have 3 ds already. Two from a previous relationship and one with DH. We have decided we would love a fourth. I've been very lucky in the past and fallen pregnant in the first month. Currently on month 11 off ttc.

Anyone else ttc number 4 or more and struggling this time.

PosterEh Tue 28-Jul-15 16:16:57

Not quite. I'm TTC #3. Was pregnant second month trying with both dc1 and 2. I'be now been trying "properly" for 8months but haven't used protection since dc2 was born 19m ago.

BeauticianNotMagician81 Tue 28-Jul-15 18:11:27

Poster hi. How old are the two you have? Are you using opks or anything or just seeing what happens

PosterEh Tue 28-Jul-15 18:41:29

Mine are 3.5 and 1.5. I haven't used OPKs because they seem a bit faffy. I did try temping for a bit but the DC wake too much in the night (and I kept forgetting). My cycles seem pretty normal (32-34 days) and I get good signs of ovulation so it's probably just a case of keeping trying.
How about you?

BeauticianNotMagician81 Tue 28-Jul-15 19:00:55

I'm going to try opks this month. Then next month I'm going to try soy isoflavones and get DH on vitamin C. I may go all out and try acupuncture too. I'm a bit scared to do too much this month as I have two ds's with birthdays in May and if I were to catch this cycle I would be due in May again. But at the same time it's taking so long I daren't miss a month smile

PosterEh Tue 28-Jul-15 19:57:07

Haha I can understand that - I keep finding reasons why it would be inconvenient to get pregnant each month but refuse to have a break from trying. Both mine are born at the beginning of the year, at least when they are like that the hand-me-downs are the right season/size.

BeauticianNotMagician81 Wed 29-Jul-15 10:49:33

That's true actually I didn't think about the hand me downs.I have three boys already so pretty much guaranteed if I have another it will be a boy smile

BeauticianNotMagician81 Sat 01-Aug-15 12:19:08

Bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now