Talk

Advanced search

Late AF arrived now this month AF is now 11 days late!!!

(4 Posts)
Kayxo Tue 28-Jul-15 02:43:40

Ahhh! I'm so confused! Can anyone shed any light? Similar experiences?

AF was on may 15th. That was fine. TTC on the 29th of May. Thennn, my period came 8 days late. It was a little bit lighter than usual. But still a proper flow (tmi sorry). But now i am 11 late for AF this month!? Could i be pregnant still? I read something about that your body still doesnt know that youre pregnant so you still get AF. I also read something about breakthrough bleeding. If i was pg, i would be about 10 weeks. I have no idea!!!!!

5hell Tue 28-Jul-15 06:53:21

sorry your AF is mucking you about kayxo
if i were you i'd test to put your mind at ease...i had a v light af on time this month, which was making my brain go into overdrive wondering so i took a test (after af) to confirm i wasn't pg and i am!
i'm not saying you are definitely pg, but breakthrough bleeding does occur (usually at around the time af would be due) so i'd test just in case.
good luck x

Kayxo Tue 28-Jul-15 07:53:13

Thank you very much 5hell!
I am going to take a test on friday is AF doesnt arrive by then. By friday i will be exactly two weeks late for AF.

Congratulations is in order also! You'll have your bundle of joy soon!

Goodluck and take care!xx

homeaway Tue 28-Jul-15 15:17:04

You might have ovulated later these last two cycles, do you know how long your luteal phase is ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now