Talk

Advanced search

Have I had an implant bleed after miscarried? Going insane and want some advice

(3 Posts)
d1157230986361b000875 Mon 27-Jul-15 09:05:24

I have two children and me and DH are TTC baby no 3. I came off the pill October 2014 and fell in the January 2015, but unfortunately miscarried at 8 weeks and had a d+c. I then fell pregnant 3 months later (I actually found out the day of my wedding 6th June) but sadly miscarried twins at 8+2 (I miscarried naturally) on 9th July.

I only bleed for a week, with 4 days being heavy. I was told by GP to treat it like a period and that I would hopefully ovulate 2 weeks later, and we could try straight away if we felt ready.

So we have dtd since the bleeding stopped, yesterday night I had a bit of brown, reddish blood in a discharge (sorry tmi) on my underwear and when I wiped. Throughout the night I went to the toilet and no more and nothing this morning. Could this be an implant bleed? I have never had one before so not sure. My period should arrive 6 th august as this is exactly a month after miscarriage.

Do you think it's an ovulation bleed, implant bleed or maybe old blood from miscarriage?

Every little thing I am on the look out for and just need some advice please.

Lindsmomof3 Mon 27-Jul-15 13:52:35

It is possible hun I have never had one but my friends have. I feel your pain I am now pregnant after miscarriage and driving myself insane with worry.

d1157230986361b000875 Mon 27-Jul-15 14:52:40

Congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope everything goes really well for you. Fingers crossed I had implant bleed smile. I juts don't know as I have never had one - just a bit worried what the blood could be.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now